Breakfast Club and After School
Premier News Spring/Easter 2023
Premier Wrap Around Care at Holy Family Catholic Primary School
Our aim for the club is to keep your child active and engaged, with time for some relaxing too. We will be providing a wide range of sports and activities from our qualified Activity Professionals.
- The club runs from 7-30am – 8-30am, Monday to Friday.
- The club runs during term time (excluding Teacher Development Days and other school closures)
- Children attending the club are supervised by trained and qualified members of staff.
- Children are offered a range of activities including sports, games, quiet reading activities.
- Staff ensure that children are either sent or taken to their classroom at 8-30am.
After School Club
- The club runs from 3.00pm - 5.00pm. Monday to Friday during term time only (excluding Teacher Development Days and other school closures).
- Children attending the club will be supervised by trained and qualified members of staff.
- Children will be offered a wide range of activities during this time.
Premier Wrap Around Care provision must be self-sufficient. The attendance fees are designed to cover all costs.
- Day to day running costs including food/snacks
It may be necessary to change fees from time to time; however, Parents/Carers will always be given at least one month's notice of this. Payments will not be refunded unless prior notice has been given e.g. holidays.
Booking is flexible and may be done on a weekly basis, we may also have the capacity to take late/emergency bookings depending on our numbers for that day.
Please register your child and their details online, by searching for the school you will find the courses that you can book on to for several weeks in advance. Please ensure you book your child on to the correct times/days for that week. All medical/dietary needs should be recorded on your online registration.
Payment Online or by Childcare Vouchers is preferred.