Breakfast Club and After School Club
Premier Wrap Around Care at Holy Family Catholic Primary School.
We are pleased to announce that from Monday 6th September 2021 we will be providing Wrap Around Care for Holy Family School.
Our aim for the club is to keep your child active and engaged, with time for some relaxing too. We will be providing a wide range of sports and activities from our qualified Activity Professionals.
- The club runs from 7-30am – 8-30am, Monday to Friday.
- The club runs during term time (excluding Teacher Development Days and other school closures)
- Children attending the club are supervised by trained and qualified members of staff.
- Breakfast is provided as part of the service but children may bring a packed breakfast if they so wish.
- Children are offered a range of activities including sports, games, quiet reading activities.
- Staff ensure that children are either sent or taken to their classroom at 8-30am.
- The Early Birds Club caters for children from Reception to Year 6 who attend Holy Family Primary
After School Club
- The club runs from 3.00pm - 5.45pm. Monday to Friday during term time only (excluding Teacher Development Days and other school closures). Various times are available to suit different needs.
- Children attending the club will be supervised by trained and qualified members of staff.
- A snack will be provided at around 3.30pm each day, which would typically consist of fruit. A further light tea will be provided around 4:45 of sandwiches, yoghurt, toast etc.
- Children will be offered a wide range of activities during this time.
Premier Wrap Around Care provision must be self-sufficient. The attendance fees are designed to cover all costs.
- Day to day running costs including food/snacks
It may be necessary to change fees from time to time; however, Parents/Carers will always be given at least one month's notice of this. Payments will not be refunded unless prior notice has been given e.g. holidays.
Booking is flexible and may be done on a weekly basis, we may also have the capacity to take late/emergency bookings depending on our numbers for that day.
Please register your child and their details online, by searching for the school you will find the courses that you can book on to for several weeks in advance. Please ensure you book your child on to the correct times/days for that week. All medical/dietary needs should be recorded on your online registration.
Payment Online or by Childcare Vouchers is preferred. If you need to pay by cash/cheque please contact Jan Miller directly, so we can take all the relevant registration details and ensure that your payments are recorded and that you have a space on the provision.
Siblings will be given a 15% discount which will automatically be calculated online.
Breakfast Club. 7:30 – 8:30
£4 Per session.
After School Club. 3:00 – 4:00 pm
Will include fruit/snack
£4 per session.
After School Club 3:00 – 5:45pm
Will include fruit/snack and a light tea.
£11 per session
After School Club 4:00-5:45pm
Will include a light tea.
Please note this option is for children who wish to attend another school club before joining Us at 4pm.
£7 per session